Lunch is included as part of tuition for all students in Barat Center - Grade 12. FLIK Independent School Dining is the food service provider for Sacred Heart Greenwich, providing wholesome meals, nutrition education and environmentally conscious meal choices and programming. The current lunch menus can be found here.
Any food allergies should be reported to the school nurse as part of a student's medical record, but options safe for those with food allergies or dietary restrictions (dairy, gluten, etc.) are available each day. All FLIK kitchen staff are trained as "allergy experts" and Sacred Heart is a nut-free school.
- A healthy snack is provided daily by the kitchen for students in Barat Center - Grade 4.
- Middle School and Upper School students (Grades 5-12) bring their own snacks. (Some older students bring a morning and afternoon snack to enjoy prior to their after school activities.)
- Middle School and Upper School students may also purchase breakfast items and snacks from the Snack Bar. (See below for hours of operation.)
FLIK also operates a Snack Bar, located in the Heffernan Lobby of the Athletic Center, which is open to Middle School and Upper School students.
2023-2024 Snack Bar Hours
- Monday to Thursday, 7:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Friday, 7:30 am to 11:00 am only
- Monday to Thursday, 7:30 am - 8:00 am & 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
- Friday, 7:30 am - 8:00 am only