Parents' Association Welcome Letter
Dear Sacred Heart Greenwich families,
On behalf of Sacred Heart Greenwich, allow me to be among the first to welcome you back for the 2023-2024 school year, the 175th in the School’s history!
The Parents’ Association actively supports the School through community building, communications, fundraising, and volunteer support. Over the summer, a tremendous amount of work has been done to ensure the Parents’ Association is prepared to hit the ground running this fall when your children arrive back on Campus.
Please save the date for the following community Parents’ Association events. Invitations containing key information will be shared closer to the dates:
- Heart Homecoming & Alumnae Reunion - Saturday, October 21 at the Sacred Heart Greenwich Campus
- Middle School Father-Daughter Dinner Dance - Friday, October 27 at the Hyatt Regency Greenwich
- Upper School Father-Daughter Dinner Dance - Saturday, October 28 at the Hyatt Regency Greenwich
- Middle School Parent Luncheon - Tuesday, November 14 at Tamarack Country Club
- Lower School Parent Luncheon - Wednesday, November 15 at Tamarack Country Club
- Upper School Parent Luncheon - Thursday, November 16 at Tamarack Country Club
- Come Home for Christmas - Sunday, December 3 in the Athletic Center
Please mark your calendars for your back-to-school divisional coffee. The class coffee provides an opportunity to learn valuable information about the upcoming school year and hear from key members of the faculty and staff throughout your division. All class coffees will begin at 8:30 am in Hayes Hall.
- Lower School Class Coffee (Barat Center- Grade 4) - Tuesday, September 19
- Middle School Class Coffee (Grades 5-8) - Friday, September 22
- Upper School Class Coffee (Grades 9-12) - Friday, September 29
In addition, each grade will hold a fall parent class cocktail party, graciously hosted in private homes by a member of your class. Please be on the lookout for an invitation and dates will be posted on the school calendar.
New this year is the Tiger’s Den, located on the first floor of the Athletic Center, where you will find exciting new school merchandise to show your Tiger pride! All purchases benefit the Parents’ Association. The School Bookstore will continue to operate during regular hours and will be stocked with uniform-approved school items, gym uniforms, and school supplies.
Lastly, we encourage you to participate! The Parents’ Association relies on community involvement, and your contribution - whether it is time, knowledge, or resources - is the key to our success. Please click here to learn about our Faculty and Staff Heart Appreciation Fund and reach out to me to learn about volunteer opportunities. I wish each of your children a successful, educational, and spiritual year ahead. On behalf of the Parents’ Association, welcome back to King Street!
Kelly McKeown P’25, ’28
Parents’ Association President