End-of-Year Giving FAQ
As you consider your year-end giving strategy, we hope you find the insights below to be helpful.
Thank you to Margot Kearney Navins ’02, Vice President, Corporate and Executive Giving at Fidelity Charitable® and former President of the Sacred Heart Greenwich-Maplehurst Alumnae Association, for sharing her expertise on the 2023 philanthropic landscape and how to potentially maximize the impact of donations this year.
- Are there advantages to year-end giving?
- Why do you support Sacred Heart Greenwich?
- Can you share your thoughts on donating stock or other appreciated assets?
- How can a donor-advised fund support my philanthropy?
- Do employers offer matching gifts for year-end giving?
- Do you have advice on making a donation from an IRA?
The tax information provided is general and educational in nature, and should not be construed as legal or tax advice. Fidelity Charitable does not provide legal or tax advice. Fidelity Charitable is the brand name for the Fidelity Investments® Charitable Gift Fund, an independent public charity with a donor-advised fund program. Various Fidelity companies provide services to Fidelity Charitable. The Fidelity Charitable name and logo, and Fidelity are registered service marks of FMR LLC, used by Fidelity Charitable under license.