- What is The Fund for Sacred Heart and why do we need it?
- Why doesn’t Sacred Heart raise tuition to pay for all of the operating needs?
- How are The Fund for Sacred Heart dollars spent?
- Who determines The Fund for Sacred Heart goal? If we don't meet the goal, will the School be affected?
- Who should give to The Fund for Sacred Heart?
- What is the Barat Society and what are the giving levels?
- I can’t make a big gift. Does my support still matter?
- Why is percentage of participation important?
- Does it matter when I pledge or make a gift?
- How do I contribute to The Fund for Sacred Heart?
- Whom do I contact for more information?
The 2020 – 2021 Fund for Sacred Heart runs July 1, 2020 – June 30, 2021. A successful fundraising effort requires the support of our entire community. Money raised through the Fund is spent in the same year, making it vital for Sacred Heart Greenwich to meet its annual goal every year, which is $1.5 million in 2020-2021.
I give to Sacred Heart, and will continue to do so, because the School is a place for women to grow to be independent, while still being cared for and nourished. Sacred Heart, to me, means a place where learning is all encompassing, and gives girls the tools to change the world.
Lizzy Considine ’16, Georgetown University ’20