- What is The Fund for Sacred Heart and why do we need it?
- Why doesn’t Sacred Heart raise tuition to pay for all of the operating needs?
- How are The Fund for Sacred Heart dollars spent?
- Who determines The Fund for Sacred Heart goal? If we don't meet the goal, will the School be affected?
- Who should give to The Fund for Sacred Heart?
- What is the Barat Society and what are the giving levels?
- I can’t make a big gift. Does my support still matter?
- Why is percentage of participation important?
- Does it matter when I pledge or make a gift?
- How do I contribute to The Fund for Sacred Heart?
- Whom do I contact for more information?
Thank you to the many who support Sacred Heart Greenwich. Through your contributions of time and talent, our talented teachers have access to resources required for an exemplary education, our community is strengthened, and our students flourish.
As a result of your generosity, the Fund for Sacred Heart raised over $1.7 million dollars for the 2020-21 school year and was vital in supporting our commitment to "Every Girl, Every Day."
I give to Sacred Heart, and will continue to do so, because the School is a place for women to grow to be independent, while still being cared for and nourished. Sacred Heart, to me, means a place where learning is all encompassing, and gives girls the tools to change the world.
Lizzy Considine ’16, Georgetown University ’20