- What is The Fund for Sacred Heart and why do we need it?
- Why doesn’t Sacred Heart raise tuition to pay for all of the operating needs?
- How are The Fund for Sacred Heart dollars spent?
- Who determines The Fund for Sacred Heart goal? If we don't meet the goal, will the School be affected?
- Who should give to The Fund for Sacred Heart?
- What is the Barat Society and what are the giving levels?
- I can’t make a big gift. Does my support still matter?
- Why is percentage of participation important?
- Does it matter when I pledge or make a gift?
- How do I contribute to The Fund for Sacred Heart?
- Whom do I contact for more information?
The 2020 – 2021 Fund for Sacred Heart runs July 1, 2020 – June 30, 2021. A successful fundraising effort requires the support of our community.
I give to Sacred Heart, and will continue to do so, because the School is a place for women to grow to be independent, while still being cared for and nourished. Sacred Heart, to me, means a place where learning is all encompassing, and gives girls the tools to change the world.
Lizzy Considine ’16, Georgetown University ’20