Interested in playing for Sacred Heart Greenwich? We'd love to hear from you.
Varsity Head Coach: Beth Wilson-Jordan
Varsity Assistant Coach: Amy Greer
JV Head Coach: Samantha Sciavillo
JV Assistant Coach: Jake Allyn
JV, Middle School Green & White Senior Advisor: Carolina Gelbman
The skill and popularity of our Volleyball program continues to show as interest increases at the MS level, and the quality of play and volleyball IQ raises each year for all our teams. With the strength of the FAA Volleyball league and the talent in our program, we are well positioned to continue to compete at a high level in years to come!
- Varsity finished 4th overall in the FAA regular season, and with strong wins against Class A schools including Choate, Greenwich Academy, Deerfield, Taft and Kent, we earned an invitation to the Class A New England Tournament as the 8th seed! The team fell in the quarterfinals against the #1 seed Exeter in a great match.
- Three quarters of the way through the season, our Varsity team was ranked 5th in New England Class A, our highest ever ranking.
- The JV team showed improvement throughout the season, coming together as a team. They then capped it off with a WIN in the JV FAA Tournament!
- MS Green Volleyball demonstrated that the future is bright - charging through their season and going undefeated at 10-0.
- The MS White team showed both individual and team improvement throughout the season. Each student-athletes made significant strides each day, whether it was in their serving skill, passing the ball, or working effectively as a team to pull out the win!
Sacred Heart Greenwich opened a 35,600 square foot athletic center designed for women’s sports in September 2015. The facility includes three National Federation of State High School Associations regulation basketball and volleyball courts, six international singles squash courts, classrooms for health and physical education, a strength and conditioning room, a dance and yoga studio, and a sports medicine center in addition to locker rooms for home and visiting teams, a press box, and administrative offices.