Interested in playing for Sacred Heart Greenwich? We'd love to hear from you.
Varsity Head Coach: Beth Wilson-Jordan
Varsity Assistant Coach: Caroline Losure
JV A Head Coach: Lilly O'Sullivan
JV A Assistant Coach: Andreea Oncioiu email@example.com
JV B Head Coach: Morgan Cole
JV B Assistant Coach: Phil Giackette
MS 5/6 White Head Coach: Juliette Firla
MS 5/6 Green Head Coach: Chuck Petersen
Note from Varsity Head Coach Beth Wilson-Jordan: All 14 players earned points for the team throughout the season resulting in our 11-8 overall record. Highlights of the season include celebrating our 6 seniors after defeating Hotchkiss, who was ranked ahead of us at the time, and a decisive 3-0 win against St. Luke’s on the road to end the regular season and earn home court advantage for the quarterfinals of the FAA tournament. We finished with a 5-3 record in the FAA league earning a 4th place finish and FAA playoff tournament entry. We landed two players on the FAA All-League Second Team and 1 Honorable Mention. In the NEPSAC Class A division we finished in 9th place out of 17 teams just missing out on an invite to the NEPSAC postseason tournament by a narrow margin. (Top 8 teams make the NEPSAC playoffs) We landed one player on the All League NEPSAC team.
- Varsity Volleyball: We finished with a 5-3 record in the FAA league earning a 4th place finish and FAA playoff tournament entry. In the NEPSAC Class A division we finished in 9th place out of 17 teams.
- JV A Volleyball: Our team finished with a record of 3-6 playing with honor in each game. Due to the large number of student-athletes trying out, we decided to make two JV teams this season. For the FAA JV Tournament that was held at Sacred Heart, we came in 7th place and played with Heart!
- JV B Volleyball: Our JV B Team finished the season with a 4-6 record.
- 7 / 8 A Volleyball: Our A team took home 6 wins and 3 loses this past spring season.
- 7 / 8 B Volleyball: Even though the season record was 1-5, our B team learned so many skills and we look forward to seeing them on the court again next fall.
- 5 / 6 Volleyball: Our record was 1-7; however, that does not reflect what type of volleyball our team played. They learned the basic skills, served overhand and gave it 150% every day.
Sacred Heart Greenwich opened a 35,600 square foot athletic center designed for women’s sports in September 2015. The facility includes three National Federation of State High School Associations regulation basketball and volleyball courts, six international singles squash courts, classrooms for health and physical education, a strength and conditioning room, a dance and yoga studio, and a sports medicine center in addition to locker rooms for home and visiting teams, a press box, and administrative offices.