Interested in playing for Sacred Heart Greenwich? We'd love to hear from you.
Upper School Head Coach: Suzanne Myette
Upper School Assistant Coach: Kelsey Myette
Upper School Assistant Coach: Lindsay Thompson
Middle School Head Coach: Rachel Zurheide
Middle School Assistant Coach: Trish Muccia
Cross Country had a solid 2019 - 2020 season with a small but dedicated group of athletes that trained hard and effectively throughout the fall. A young varsity team with lots of energy and commitment means the future is bright! In addition, the Middle School program saw one of the largest groups in recent years - a great sign for the future of our Cross Country program.
- FAA Regular Season and FAA Championship Meet ‐ 3rd place team finish in both!
- 12th out of 17 at the D2 New England Championships
- Ava Lillis ’24 finished 18th overall at New Englands - our top finisher, earning a medal and qualifying for the New England All-Star Meet.
- Middle School Cross Country scores every runner individually. Some of our top finishers include:
- 5th grader Maria Fieler - 3rd place overall
- 6th grader Laurie Starke - 3rd place overall
- 7th grader Maggie Finn - 5th place overall
- 8th grader Ella Erlich - 5th place overall
Sacred Heart Greenwich has a three-mile cross-country course and hosts multiple Middle School and Upper School races a year.
Athletes also have access to our 35,600 square foot athletic center designed for women’s sports which opened in September 2015. The facility includes three National Federation of State High School Associations regulation basketball and volleyball courts, six international singles squash courts, classrooms for health and physical education, a strength and conditioning room, a dance and yoga studio, and a sports medicine center in addition to locker rooms for home and visiting teams, a press box, and administrative offices.