Application Process for 2019-2020 Academic Year
Thank you for your interest in Sacred Heart Greenwich. Please follow the instructions below to create an account to access our online application. A non-refundable $50 fee is required with each application.
If you have any questions about the process, please do not hesitate to contact the Admission Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 203.532.3534.
Instructions for Prospective Families
- Click on the Apply Online button.
- Select the "Create Account" link to create a Sacred Heart username and password.
- After entering your basic information, select the "Create Account" button.
- Our system may recognize you by your email address.
- If the system recognizes your email address, your email address will be highlighted in red after you press "Submit."
- If this occurs, select the "Retrieve username/password" button. You will then be prompted to enter your email address to receive an automatic reply containing your Sacred Heart username and password.
- Once you receive a Sacred Heart username and password you will have access to complete the online application, monitor your child's progress through the admissions process and learn more about our School.