Sacred Heart Greenwich, like many independent schools, uses the services of School and Student Services for Financial Aid, or SSS, to help in assessing need.
The following information is required to apply for financial aid:
- Parent Financial Statement (PFS) - You may complete the Parents’ Financial Statement online at the SSS website for parents. Families new to the SSS website can create an account or can log into an existing account to complete the PFS. DUE DATE FOR COMPLETING THE PFS IS JANUARY 15. If you have questions as you complete the PFS, contact SSS customer service at 800.344.8328.
- All federal tax forms, including ALL schedules and W-2’s, and any applicable business returns. You may submit additional required documents in one of three ways:
- If you complete the PFS online, you will have access to the Manage Documents section of the PFS Online, where you can upload documents.
- If you wish to submit documents by mail directly to SSS, send them with a COVER SHEET (found at sss.nais.org/go/coversheet) to School and Student Services, PO Box 449, Randolph, MA 02368-0449.
- If you prefer to submit additional documentation directly to Sacred Heart Greenwich, please mail a copy (not the original) of each document to Sacred Heart Greenwich, Attn: Financial Aid Office, 1177 King Street, Greenwich, CT 06831.
- Proof of U.S. citizenship or legal residency with green card (both student applicants and parents).
DUE DATE FOR SUBMITTING ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS:
- FEBRUARY 15 for new applicants
- MARCH 1 for returning Sacred Heart families
The information you provide is kept confidential and shared only with the Financial Aid Committee. Financial Aid files are reviewed and allocations are made, only after a student is admitted. If a student is neither admitted nor placed in the wait pool, the financial aid file is shredded.
Please contact the Financial Aid Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203.532.3534 if you have any questions.
- How is financial aid awarded?
- Who may apply for financial aid?
- Does applying for financial aid influence the admission decision?
- How do I apply for financial aid?
- How is financial need determined?
- If parents are requesting financial aid for more than one student at Sacred Heart Greenwich, are there special instructions?
- What happens if parents are divorced or separated?
- My spouse does not work. How will that affect my financial aid award?
- I never do my taxes until close to the April 15 deadline. How will this affect my financial aid award?
- What if the financial aid award is not enough for my child to attend Sacred Heart Greenwich?
- What payment plans are available?
- Is help available with costs beyond tuition?
- Is it possible to appeal the financial aid award?