While the deadline for applications for the 2023-2024 school year has passed, we welcome families to inquire about Sacred Heart Greenwich throughout the year. Please contact the Admission Office at 203-532-3534 or email@example.com with questions about the process of submitting a late application or to schedule a campus tour this spring.
The Admission Committee makes decisions based on the strengths and talents of each applicant. We attempt to collect information that is age appropriate and will serve as an indication of the student's potential for success at Sacred Heart Greenwich.
Online Application Instructions
- Click on the Apply button.
- Select the "Create Account" link to create a Sacred Heart application portal username and password.
- After entering your basic information, select the "Create Account" button. The online application can be submitted before the other required admission forms.
- Once the online application has been received, you will be contacted regarding a visiting day and interview for you and your child.
- You may log into your portal account at any time to view the application checklist and send the required forms to your child's school.
In an effort to make applying to independent schools easier and more accessible to all families, Sacred Heart Greenwich accepts the Standard Application Online (SAO), in addition to our own online application. To learn more about using the SAO, click here.