The Admission Committee makes decisions based on the strengths and talents of each applicant. We attempt to collect information that is age appropriate and will serve as an indication of the student's potential for success at Sacred Heart Greenwich.
Please follow the instructions below to create an account and access our online application. A non-refundable $50 fee is required with each application. After completing the online application, learn about the rest of the application process (classroom visits, recommendation forms, etc.) here.
All applications, supporting materials and visits must be completed by February 1. Decision letters are mailed on the Friday closest to March 1.
Online Application Instructions
- Click on the Apply button.
- Select the "Create Account" link to create a Sacred Heart username and password.
- After entering your basic information, select the "Create Account" button. The online application can be submitted before the other required admission forms.
- Once the online application has been received, you will be contacted regarding a visiting day and interview for you and your child.
Notes about applying online:
- Our system may recognize you by your email address.
- If the system recognizes your email address, your email address will be highlighted in red after you press "Submit."
- If this occurs, select the "Retrieve username/password" button. You will then be prompted to enter your email address to receive an automatic reply containing your Sacred Heart username and password.
- Once you receive a Sacred Heart username and password you will have access to complete the online application, monitor your child's progress through the admissions process and learn more about our School.