The School will continue to update this page and communicate with families over email. Students and families with questions about COVID-19 at Sacred Heart Greenwich should reach out to the administrative team by emailing email@example.com.
Sacred Heart Greenwich plans begin the 2021-22 school year in Scenario 1 based on the epidemiological factors in our area and guidance from the American Association of Pediatrics, the State of Connecticut and our medical experts.
Please regularly consult these Frequently Asked Questions for the most up to date information on the status of all things Sacred Heart Greenwich.
- What is the anticipated return to school scenario for 2021-2022?
- Will Home Learning will be available during the 2021-22 school year?
- What if I would like to transition my daughter to Home Learning at some point in the semester?
- How will the school communicate the decision to move to a different learning scenario?
- What changes can I expect to the delivery of the academic and extracurricular programs?
- What is the anticipated campus visitor policy?
- Will Sacred Heart require eligible students, faculty and staff to be vaccinated?
- What is the plan for mask use during the 2021-2022 academic year?
- What should I do if I have been exposed to COVID-19 and/or told by a public health official to self-isolate or self-quarantine?
- What are the current travel policies?