The School will continue to update this page and communicate with families over email. Students and families with questions about COVID-19 at Sacred Heart Greenwich should reach out to the administrative team by emailing email@example.com.
Please regularly consult these Frequently Asked Questions for the most up to date information on the status of all things Sacred Heart Greenwich.
- What is Campus Learning?
- What is Home Learning?
- What is Distance Learning?
- What if I would like to transition my daughter to Home Learning at another point in the semester?
- How will the school communicate the decision to move to a different learning scenario?
- What are the factors that would result in a change between the above learning scenarios (i.e. a pivot to hybrid or distance learning)?
- Are families going to be reimbursed for any tuition if we move to a hybrid or distance learning environment again?
- What should I do if I have been told by a public health official to self-isolate or self-quarantine?
- Will students continue to go to school if someone in the community is diagnosed with COVID-19? What are the shutdown protocols?
- What should I do if I have traveled to a state or country with an outbreak of coronavirus and am required to quarantine for 14 days?
- How have the sick policies changed? How do I determine when to send my child to school or keep them home?
- What is our face coverings policy?