The School will continue to update this page and communicate with families over email. Students and families with questions about COVID-19 at Sacred Heart Greenwich should reach out to the administrative team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sacred Heart Greenwich plans begin the 2021-22 school year in Scenario 2 based on the epidemiological factors in our area and guidance from the American Association of Pediatrics, the State of Connecticut and our medical experts.
Please regularly consult these Frequently Asked Questions for the most up to date information on the status of all things Sacred Heart Greenwich.
- Will Home Learning will be available during the 2021-22 school year?
- What if I would like to transition my daughter to Home Learning at some point in the semester?
- What is the campus visitor policy?
- What on-campus lunch options will be available this year?
- Are there any travel restrictions at this time?
- Will COVID testing be required for the return to school after Thanksgiving and Christmas breaks?
- Will Sacred Heart require eligible students, faculty and staff to be vaccinated?
- What should I do if I have been exposed to COVID-19 and/or told by a public health official to self-isolate or self-quarantine?
- What happens if my child fall ill this year?
- Will daily health tracking be required?
- Will masks be a required mitigation strategy?